The text, images and all data (‘the content’) of the Legend Galleries website are copyright. Copyright in the content of the website remains with the Gallery and other copyright owners as specified. All images and text posted on the Legend Galleries of world wide website are protected by copyright. Reproductive uses are prohibited without the express written authorization of the Legend Galleries or the copyright owner. Any commercial or publication use is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
Using The Legend Galleries Website
Please note that the intellectual property rights in all content comprising or contained within this website address (Legendgalleries.net) is owned by Legend Galleries, and other copyright owners as specified. The contents of this website are published for your enjoyment. You may freely access and store the majority of the website’s contents on a temporary basis for the purposes of personal or private viewing, interaction or listening.
The content of this website may be used:
- for private research and study;
- All other uses of the content of this site require Gallery permission and permission of the copyright owner (where applicable). Request for authorised use must be made to the Copyright Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any authorized use must clearly identify the creator of the work:
- Art work must clearly identify the artist and title of the work with the work
- Text must cite the author, title and source of the content used as from any printed work
- The citation must include the general source ‘Legend Galleries, website: www.legendgalleries.net.’